A note from AFBS, the not-for-profit insurer who offers the arts-oriented insurance packages we feature on our Member’s Benefits section:
“We have launched our new Arts & Entertainment Plan website and our entire team is excited to see it come to life.
We’ve carefully created a new plan option that is more accessible to the average artist with premiums at $76/month – Standard Plan. We still offer the same great benefits; Dental, Prescription Drug, Travel Emergency Medical, Extended Health Care, Term Life, AD&D, and more…
We built this program so our audience could have a health insurance solution that was affordable, accessible and easy to join. We have accomplished our goal of making the process of buying insurance easy, offering a great suite of benefits that’s priced exactly where it needs to be for the people it looks to serve. This is one of the best value propositions on the market. Some of the features of this updated program include:
- You can get an all-in quote in 2 steps (date of birth and province)
- You can now enroll and pay online by credit card (in minutes)!
- There’s a member portal that you can login and view your details
- The best guaranteed acceptance plan on the market
- Exclusively available to self-employed artists
- Guarantee issue program with no medical questions
- All of the benefits of our not-for-profit model