Our Mission: CARFAC Alberta advances best practices for all visual artists in Alberta through education, advocacy and engagement.
Our Vision: CARFAC Alberta envisions a province where all visual artists thrive: artwork is valued, rights are respected, and creativity is integral to our communities.
As a provincial arts service organization and your CARFAC affiliate, we provide:
- Information about how to become more professional in your art practice
- Information and advisory notes for artists
- Information about copyright and how to exhibit outside Canada
- Access to all CARFAC services including the fee schedule
- Advocacy on issues affecting the arts and culture sector
- Professional development workshops and webinars for artists
- Health insurance plan for artists
- Studio Insurance for artists (discount offered to members)
- Links to member websites
- Opportunities for emerging and marginalized artists
We engage you through :
- Weekly E-Newsletter
- Website: carfacalberta.com with information about Alberta’s visual arts community
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, Instagram)
- Office in Edmonton, open 3 days per week
As an office & project space, we offer:
- 2 -4 exhibitions annually through the CARFAC Alberta Project Space in Edmonton
- Informal mentorship for artists
- Opportunities to network socially
How do you become a member of CARFAC Alberta?
The cost for membership for an individual member of the CARFAC Alberta is $60.00. Discounts are available for students, seniors as detailed on the membership form available below.
CARFAC Alberta Membership Form
CARFAC Alberta Office + Project Space
3rd Floor, Harcourt House Arts Centre
10215 112 Street, Edmonton, AB T5K 1M7
780.421.1731 | email@example.com | Toll-Free 1-866.421.1731
CARFAC Alberta acknowledges support from the Alberta Foundation for the Arts, the Edmonton Arts Council and the City of Edmonton.