Who is eligible to submit?
- Artists, aged 18 and over, who reside in Strathcona County
- Visual artists using any media; work must be original and created in the last two years
- Non-residents with strong ties to Strathcona County and/or who have contributed to the enrichment of art in the County must apply to the Art Collection Advisory Committee for review by April 10, 2020.
Work will be on display from May 12 to June 26 in the “Strathcona Salon Series” at Gallery @501. Artwork selected for the Collection will be announced on Thursday, June 11 at 7 p.m. at the Celebration Reception. A People’s Choice Award will also be presented.
How do you participate?
Bring your forms and your artwork to Gallery @501,
501 Festival Avenue, Sherwood Park on:
- Thursday, April 30, 12 noon to 7 p.m.
- Friday, May 1, 12 noon to 7 p.m.
More details can be found here
ContactBarb Chapman, 780-449-1139 or firstname.lastname@example.org