If you are interested in affordable, purpose-built, well-located creative space, venues for performances and exhibitions, a home in the heart of a diverse community, built-in community and consumer markets, and/or the opportunity to be part of the social revitalization of Alberta Avenue, ArtsCommon 118 is for you.
The official Request for Expressions of Interest (REOI) for the Black Box /Community Event space is now online
The REOI takes about 30 minutes to fill out properly. Your input will help us know what kind of interest there is in that space, and ensure it is well designed.
EDMONTON CDC AND AOTA ARE ALSO SEEKING EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (REOI) FROM
- Creatives wanting to live and/or create here
- Creatives and organizations wanting retail space or to sell in a shared market spac
- Individuals and groups interested in farmers’, night, and /or pop-up outdoor market
- Entrepreneurs wanting start-up business space
- Organizations looking for office space
- Performance and community groups interested in the Black Box /Community Event Space
- Other interested groups or individuals, and
- Organizations interested in co/operating:
- Black Box Theatre/Community Event space o 2,000 square foot Industrial Kitchen
- 6,000 square foot roof top farm
- Outdoor Markets.
SIGN UP FOR NOTICE OF ALL REOIs FOR SPACES THAT INTEREST YOU!