10-year Arts and Heritage Plan
Shape the future of arts and heritage in Edmonton
The Edmonton Arts Council, on behalf of the City of Edmonton, is preparing Edmonton’s next comprehensive 10-year Arts and Heritage Plan. This new plan will leverage the work of the Art of Living, and will guide and strengthen the City’s planning, investment, and ongoing development of the arts and heritage sectors.
Share your memories and vision for the future of the arts and heritage by placing a lobstick on our YEGCultureMap indicating key landmarks within Edmonton that represent meaningful arts and heritage moments.
For an in-depth discussion, join us at a facilitated engagement session:
- Theatre/Performing Arts | Monday, March 12, 2018 from 11 am – 1 pm at CKUA Performance Space
- Ward 8 Public | Monday, March 12, 2018 from 6 pm – 8 pm at ATB Financial Arts Barns
- Ward 6 Public | Tuesday, March 13, 2018 from 6 pm – 8pm at Manning Hall, Art Gallery of Alberta
- Festivals | Wednesday, March 14, 2018 from 11am – 1 pm at CKUA Performance Space
- Music | Thursday, March 15, 2018 from 6 pm – 8 pm at CKUA Performance Space
- Public Art | Friday, March 16, 2018 from 11 am – 1 pm at Art Gallery of Alberta Theatre Lobby
- Heritage | Wednesday, March 21, 2018 from 3 pm – 5 pm at the Prince of Wales Armouries
- Performing Arts | April 3, 2018 from 11 am – 1 pm – Citadel, Myer Horowitz Theatre
- Dance | April 7, 2018 from 11 am – 1 pm – Timms Centre, Lobby
- Visual Arts | April 9, 2018 from 11 am – 1pm – Allard Hall, MacEwan University
Click here to learn more…