Residency at Vytlacil
No deadling, ongoing
- Residency Enrollment: Enrollment is by merit only. Those wishing to apply may do so by mail or online.
- Application Deadlines: Applications are due two months in advance of chosen month or months.
- Acceptance: You will be notified shortly after receipt of application and review of materials.
- Schedule of Residency: Each artist can stay for one or two months. Each stay begins on the first day of each calendar month and ends on the last day of the month. The program is open year round. The Vytlacil campus follows the holiday and closing schedule of the Art Students League of New York.
- Foreign Applicants: If required, a visitor’s visa must be secured by the artist after acceptance. Check with the U.S. State Department Visa Guidelines for instructions. Artists should obtain their visa to coincide with their selected stay.
- Credit Conversion: Many accredited art schools, colleges and universities grant academic credit for one-time educational experiences such as lectures and critiques, workshops, study abroad programs and internships. If you are enrolled in an accredited art institution of higher learning and wish to receive credit for your experience at the Art Students League of New York, please speak to your advisor or department chair to explore the best way to obtain credit for off-campus experiences at non-accredited institutions.
Further information is available on The Art Students League of New York website.