This is a curated art exhibition. Travel expenses and housing provided for selected installation artists.
Festival Dates: June 7 – 23, 2019
This Year’s Categories include:
- Interactive Environments
- CURRENTS Entrance Design
- Installations (Interactive and Non-Interactive)
- Outdoor Installations and Projections
- Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality Environments
- Multimedia Performance
- Digitally Generated Objects (i.e. 3D Printing)
- Interactive Installations for Children
- Single Channel Video and Animation
- Experimental Documentary
To apply, please read our submission guidelines on our website:
Entry Deadline: Monday, November 5, 2018
Over the past decade, CURRENTS NEW MEDIA has become known as the leading new media arts festival in the American Southwest. CURRENTS brings together the work of established and emerging artists from around the world for three weeks of exhibitions, multimedia performances, workshops, panel discussions, and educational programs that reach out to local schools and the distinct communities of Northern New Mexico. As we approach our 10th year, we invite artists across all media of electronic art to apply for CURRENTS 2019.
Questions about the CURRENTS application?